- Called to the bar -2015
- Juris Doctor: University of Toronto’s Faculty of Law
- Center for Transnational Legal Studies
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce: McMaster University
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association
- Advocates’ Society
- Value for Money: A Fair and Reasonable Approach to Assessing Professional Fees in a Bankruptcy and Insolvency Context (National Insolvency Review)
- The Constructive Trust and the Court of Appeal: A Cautionary Reminder That Even Perfected Security Interests are Imperfect (Commercial Insolvency Reporter)
- Understanding Bill C-51: Anti-Terrorism Act (TalkRights)
- Understanding Bill C-44: Protection of Canada from Terrorists Act (TalkRights)
- CSIS and Your Rights: What do you need to know? (TalkRights)
Daanish joined Macdonald Sager Manis LLP as a member of the litigation group after his call to the Ontario Bar in 2015. He previously articled at a large downtown law firm.
Daanish received his law degree from the University of Toronto in 2014 and studied transnational law at the Center for Transnational Legal Studies in London, England. Prior to that, he received an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree from McMaster University in 2011.
Daanish is an active member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association, the Ontario Bar Association, the Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association, and the Advocates’ Society.